Monday, September 13, 2010

Transportation of Products

What, to your mind, is the most pressing challenge facing the global environment? Why?


I think the biggest challenge facing the global environment is trying to overcome getting goods from far away places. It is the most difficult because it is very unlikely that most of the things that you find necessary for your life are available in your area. We are so globalized now that finding products that are local to us. The author made a good point by talking about how hard it is to fix something as simple as a kitchen. I also am against becoming a vegetarian as well. I do not enjoy eating veggies and crave meat and fish all the time. It is really hard to find "green meat" that I can afford. A lot of times its almost double the price for less taste. When I looked at my possessions I noticed that almost all of them are from outside the United States. Because of globalization it has also grown difficult to find American made products that have not flown all over the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment